A UNC student was in court charged with parking in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defense. They shouldn t put up
Message 1 of 1
, May 1, 2008
A UNC student was in court charged with parking in a restricted area. The judge asked him if he had anything to say in his defense. "They shouldn't put up such misleading notices," said the student. "The sign said...
Above numbers give a snapshot of the locations of our last 500 readers around 7 A.M. today. This will change completely in the next few minutes. 'Thought & Humor' has been read in ALL 230 countries of the world.-"But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My Name may be declared in all the earth." EX IX:XVI
But how can people call for help if they don't know who to trust? And how can they know who to trust if they haven't heard of the One who can be trusted? And how can they hear if nobody tells them? - RO
*Unknown may possibly be N. Korea...
Wist u dat de God van u houdt? Avez-vous su que Dieu vous aime ? Wußten Sie, daß Gott Sie liebt? Avete saputo che il dio li ama? Você soube que o deus o ama? ¿Usted sabía que el dios le ama?
A UNC* grad, trying to start up a conversation with another fella said, "Who is the
ugly lady over there?" The second man said, "Why, that's my wife!" Trying to get out of an embarrassing situation, the grad said, "No, not her, the other one!" The second man said, "That's my
*Please see "comments" for additional pertinent & germane information.
A ragged individual stranded for months on a small desert island in the middle of the Pacific one day noticed a bottle lying in
the sand with a piece of paper in it. Rushing to the bottle, he pulled out the cork and with shaking hands withdrew the message. "Due to lack of maintenance," he read, "we regretfully have found it necessary to cancel your e-mail account."
There is more to 'T & H' than meets the casual eye - Click on above picture for just such an example:O) Sometimes it's even very controversial...
1) Until I am measured, I am not known. Yet how you miss me, When I have flown. What am I?
2) We capture light, and yet we don't. We reflect rays of sun, and yet we don't. Without us all the world is gray and dull for everyone. What are we?
3) I went to the wood, and I caught it, Then I sat me down and sought it, The longer I sought, For what I had caught, The less worth catching I thought it. I would rather have sold it than bought it, And when I had
sought, Without finding aught, Home in my hand I brought it. What Am I?
4) Though small I am, yet, when entire, I've force to set the world on fire. Take off a letter and it's clear My paunch will hold a herd of deer: Dismiss another, and you will find I once contained all humankind.
5) There is a certain family with both girl and boy children. Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this family?
6) My brother, the local bus driver, was telling me that recently he was driving a bus full of people and nobody got off on the way. However, at the end of the journey, there was not a single person left on the bus. How?
7) What gets harder to catch the faster you run?
*Answers are located in "comments" for your convenience & felicity but no machination or peeking allowed.
Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.
Changes have not been saved
Press OK to abandon changes or Cancel to continue editing
Your browser is not supported
Kindly note that Groups does not support 7.0 or earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
We recommend upgrading to the latest Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, or Firefox. If you are using IE 9 or later, make sure you turn off Compatibility View.